You could win and create your own vacation!
Sharathon begins October 19th. When you make your best gift today, you'll automatically be entered for a chance to VACAY YOUR WAY with our First Day Giveaway and create your own vacation! The destination, date, and details are up to you and are made possible by Faith Wireless including transportation, hotel, and other expenses! We’ve even got a travel specialist to help you plan it all! Valued at $3,000, you’ll have all you need to VACAY YOUR WAY. Click below to give now and you’ll automatically be entered to win. No gift is required.
Made Possible by our Business Ministry Partner:
HIS Radio Sharathon 2021 CONTEST RULES
CONTEST: First Day Giveaway - Vacay Your Way
PRIZE: Expenses up to $3,000 covered for hotel, transportation, and a gift card for the balance awarded to one winner. Free services of provided travel agent are required.
DRAWING DATE: Tuesday, October 19, 2021
DRAWING TIME: 7pm
Winner: One qualified winner will be selected by random drawing from all qualified entries
- Register with or without making a faith promise or gift by phone, mail, or in person between 9/14/2021 and up to 30 minutes before drawing time on drawing date.
- You are automatically registered by making a contribution to support HIS Radio by mail, phone, HIS Radio phone app, online, or in person when meeting the following criteria:
- All gifts processed* from 9AM EST 9/14/2021 and thru the drawing date until 15 minutes before drawing time on the drawing date will automatically register you for the PRIZE. *Processed gifts are those received by mail, via hisradio.com or HIS Radio phone app by our Donor Relations Department and recorded in our gift processing software.
- HIS Radio cannot be held responsible for weather, manual errors, or technology failures that delay processing of entries. (Examples: Website, phone system, or gift processing software or hardware computer failure, internet outages or slow-downs, delayed mail, weather events, etc.)
- Entries by text ARE NOT qualified and WILL NOT be included in the drawing.
- No gift or faith promise is required to enter and no gift or faith promise is required to win.
- You must be at least 18 years old to register.
- Employees, the families of employees, and winners in the last 90 days are not eligible.
- One entry per household. PRIZE is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
How to Register
- Mail to HIS Radio:
- SC & GA: 2420 Wade Hampton Blvd, Greenville, SC 29615
- NC: 7610 Falls of Neuse Road, Ste 155, Raleigh, NC 27615
- HIS Radio Donor Relations, 6469 Parkland Drive, Sarasota FL, 34243
- In Person: At one of the addresses above between 9 am and 5 pm weekdays
- By Phone (Mon-Fri 9 am to 4:30 pm) beginning 9/14/2021 up to and including drawing date:
- SC & GA: 803-819-3125
- NC: 919-256-9787
- With a gift made through HIS Radio Website, online at hisradio.com
- With a gift made through HIS Radio phone app
- Day of drawing by phone: 800-447-7234 up to 15 minutes before drawing time on drawing date
Drawing Date and time Changes: HIS Radio reserves the right to change contest drawing date, drawing time, and time frame for qualified entries if fundraising event is postponed or rescheduled. All eligible entries received from original announced drawing date and time, up to the revised drawing date and time will be included in the rescheduled drawing.
How the Winner is selected:
- All qualifying entries will be included in a random drawing on drawing date at approximate drawing time at HIS Radio studios, SC & GA: 2420 Wade Hampton Blvd, Greenville, SC 29615.
- One qualified winner will be selected at random. You do not need to be present to win.
- In the event that the winner is unreachable, unwilling or unable to accept the PRIZE, an alternate winner may be chosen or HIS Radio may choose to not award the PRIZE.
- Winners (and their guests, if applicable) will be required to sign and are responsible for paying taxes on prizes valued at $600 or more. Winner (and guests if applicable) will be asked to complete IRS form W-9 and sign a liability waiver before the PRIZE will be awarded.
- Winner must have a valid passport and any other identification required by providers of method(s) of travel
- Winner is solely responsible for any and all expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the prize description herein, including but not limited to ground transportation to/from each winner's residence and airport/cruise port of departure, meals and beverages, in-room/in cabin charges (e.g., mini-bar, room service, telephone, movies, Wi-Fi, etc.), gratuities, travel upgrades, travel insurance, baggage fees, and personal incidentals.
- Winner and guests will be required to provide a valid major credit card or some other acceptable form of payment, as determined in the hotel or cruise line’s sole discretion, upon check-in. All in-room charges, telephone calls, meals, beverages, amenities, personal incidentals, and any other expenses charged to the winner’s hotel room/cruise cabin will be charged to that major valid credit card or deducted from the deposit provided.
- Winner may use awarded gift card to help cover additional expenses and is solely responsible for determining IN ADVANCE of travel if a gift card is an acceptable replacement for the hotel/cruise line’s requirement to provide a valid major credit card.
What is NOT included with this prize: Any expenses above and beyond transportation and lodging booked by HIS Radio’s selected travel agent. Items of a personal nature like phone calls, internet, laundry, specialty services, meals, etc. are not included and are the responsibility of the winner. Can rental is NOT included. The cost of making changes to or canceling booked travel are not included.
Prize Conditions: Winner agrees to work with a travel agent, provided by HIS Radio, to book transportation and lodging within 90 days of the Tuesday, October 19, 2021 drawing date and travel must be completed by 12/31/2022. Total prize value is $3,000 and will be used first to pay for transportation (excluding rental car) and lodging. Any balance remaining will be awarded to the winner in the form of a gift card to be used for additional expenses. All prize details not specified in the Official Rules will be determined at the sole and absolute discretion of HIS Radio. Prizes are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at HIS Radio’s sole discretion. HIS Radio reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
Travel Documents: Proper travel documentation is required at boarding or embarkation and throughout the flight/cruise and is the responsibility of the guest. Any guest traveling without proper documentation will not be allowed to board the aircraft/vessel and no refund of the flight/cruise fare will be issued. U.S. citizens are encouraged to show a U.S. passport. If they do not have a passport, they should be prepared to provide a valid government-issued photo ID (i.e. Driver’s License) and proof of U.S. citizenship in the form of a government-issued (not hospital issued) U.S. birth certificate. It is important that guest names on travel documents be identical to those on the hotel/cruise booking. Otherwise, proof of name change (i.e. a marriage license) OR a valid driver’s license or government-issued photo ID must be presented. For further information on documentation for U.S. citizens see U.S. Customs and Border protection.