5 Thanksgiving Hacks , to Make Your Life Easier. Using these items, your holiday can run smoothly and stress-free.
1. A cooler. A cooler can help to free up space in the fridge. You can also brine your turkey in one, or line it with foil and use it as a warming drawer.
2. Aluminum foil. If you don't have a wire rack, you can roll aluminum foil into coils to hold your bird up, allowing even heat circulation.
3. Slow cooker. A slow cooker is great for keeping mashed potatoes warm while the rest of your stove is occupied.
4. A thermos. A thermos can save you space on the stove. Keep your gravy hot in it until it's time to eat. and decant in a gravy boat moments before serving.
5. Chicken broth. If your bird is overcooked or cooled past room temp, a drizzle of warm chicken broth can liven (and moisten) the turkey right up!