Prayers for Jim Mann, Battling Stage 4 Skin Cancer a Second Time

Posted on Jul 24, 2018 by Alison

It's with great sadness that we share with you, our HIS Radio family, that Jim Mann's cancer has returned. But it is with great hope that we join in prayer, believing that God will once again heal his body, just as He did two years ago for Jim.

Jim Mann

Jim found out last week that his cancer is back: stage four malignant melanoma. The good news is this has not spread to his brain, liver or lungs. The bad news is—he has several inoperable tumors in his elbow, stomach, back and possibly knee. He’s having a PET scan and he is expecting to start chemo next week.

While he has uplifted and encouraged countless people, Jim could use a dose of his own medicine. Just as we've said before, we live in a fallen world, but our God is bigger and He is able to restore what is broken, heal what is hurt and restore what is shattered. We believe God ordains suffering as a means by which the Gospel spreads and we have no doubt that God will use this hardship as a way to draw more people closer to Him.

Comments (115)

1. Gail Reed:
    Jul 24, 2018 at 08:58 AM

Jim, I still consider all of you family even though I am retired...where every day is Saturday!???? I am so very saddened to hear that cancer has reared it ugly head once again for you. You are on my heart, in my prayers, and loved from afar. Hugs to you! Gail Reed ( WRTP)

2. Nancy Krick:
    Jul 24, 2018 at 11:00 AM

Jim, we are praying for you. Some people think the big C is cancer. My husband knows he has been Chosen by God to walk this cancer journey. All that we have, all that we are, are that we go through is an opportunity to trust and honor God. We are praying over you and the family. God will heal you and we pray he will also heal your family with the love God has for his children. Much love to you Jim we are praying !

3. Debra J Laatsch:
    Jul 24, 2018 at 11:24 AM

I found this prayer and pray it everyday!

Healing Prayer
    Heavenly Father, I call on you right now in a special way. It is through your power that I was created. Every breath I take, every morning I wake up, and every moment of every hour, I live under your power. Father, I ask you now to touch me and recreate me. Fill me with your healing power, of your Love. Cast out anything that should not be in me. Mend what is broken, and root out any unproductive cell. Open the blocked arteries or veins and rebuild all the damaged areas. Remove all the inflammation and heal any infection. Let the warmth of your healing love pass through my body to make new the unhealthy areas, so that my body will function the way you created it to function. Father, restore me to full health in mind and body, so that may I serve you the rest of my life. I ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

4. Shaun Sapp:
    Jul 24, 2018 at 12:21 PM

So sorry to hear that. We will lift you up to a healing God. He's a loving God who will comfort you during this time. I know that Jim will fight like a Mann

5. Mary Tanner:
    Jul 24, 2018 at 01:04 PM

Lifting Jim in prayer. Our God is a God of miracles.

6. Sarah:
    Jul 24, 2018 at 01:24 PM

Fellow cancer warrior, fighting along with you!
    Praying for you and that the effects of chemo are minimal to none.

7. Mary Lynn Jackson:
    Jul 24, 2018 at 01:31 PM

I love his morning crew and Jim God already knows and he is going see you through this. I praying and love you Jim and prayers to the family.

8. Chandra & Nolan Rigda:
    Jul 24, 2018 at 01:58 PM

His Radio prayed over us when Nolan was forced out of his job & I learned I was pregnant with Kaylee. We are now turning the tables and praying for Jim Mann as we have met him in person and been uplifted. Jim, fight the fight knowing God has placed His armor on your body and do not back down. Your sword n shield of Christ will cover you as Christ's blood covers your sins. Slay the Cancer and tell it to leave your body, it's not welcome there. We love you & are praying, The Rigda family

9. Lee:
    Jul 24, 2018 at 03:30 PM

Praying for you sir. God has a plan !!!!
    Healing & wholeness over you in Jesus Name....

10. Terry LeRoy:
    Jul 24, 2018 at 07:57 PM

Praying for you Jim Mann that God will bring you through this once again. Enjoy you every morning. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

11. Jeannie Bayles:
    Jul 24, 2018 at 09:56 PM

Praying for you Jim. You know God has this and performs miracles everyday. You will overcome this as you did a few years ago.

12. Rose:
    Jul 25, 2018 at 07:42 AM

Praying for Jim's total and complete healing with no side effects from the chemo. In Jesus' name, Amen!

13. Patty Eller:
    Jul 25, 2018 at 02:13 PM

Jim,

That song that is out now, This is How We Fight Our Battles, that's it, we will fight our battles on our knees. God stands to fight, and he will fight against this cancer that you have.
    When I was diagnosed my first thought was of my mother's cancer, I knew if she could indure what she did going through her cancer, then I could too.
    You are in my prayers, and my church will be praying for you too.
    Plan those trips away with your children. i went to Israel.

Patty

14. Melllisa Gravitt:
    Jul 25, 2018 at 08:08 PM

We will keep Jim and his family in our prayers.

15. Eve Runnals:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:08 AM

Dear Lord, I ask for your healing touch to reach Jim Mann and his caregivers and that their wisdom and course of treatment completely cure Jim of his cancer! I pray that Jim and his family stay strong and focus on his healing and that those closest to Jim be there for him in his time of need. I pray this in your holy and precious name. Amen.

16. Carol Avera:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:13 AM

Father God, you know all that is happening in Jim’s body and I ask for your mercy and complete healing for him. And I ask for your perfect peace as he walks this path with you. May he be a beacon for you in all the places you take him for treatment freely sharing his humor and love. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen!

17. Ami:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:14 AM

Good Morning! I am definitely will be praying for Jim, again, to be able to get through treatments and fight cancer. My father in law just went through a year of treatments for glioblastoma. First tumor was found and completely removed in August. He had a second tumor removed in April with 1% of it not being removed. After treatments, the tumor was no where to be found on his brain. My faith has been strengthened and believe that prayer is very important. God can do amazing miracles and can do it for Jim, too!

18. Tonya Robinson:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:16 AM

Our family loves Jim Mann and listening to HIS radio in the morning. Praying for Jim and his family.

19. Maria Hamilton:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:17 AM

Praying for healing! We serve a mighty God who is able to do anything!

20. Sara Garland:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:18 AM

Praying for Jim!!! He is such an encouraging person to us all! God Bless!!????????????????

21. Rhonda Collins:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:20 AM

Adding you to my prayer list, Jim. God has this!

22. Sherri Blackburn:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:24 AM

Lifting Jim & his family up in prayer for God's healing power & strength. I am believing God will heal him with little or no side effects.

23. Karen Tew:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:30 AM

You will be in our prayers! My husband is currently battling melanoma bone cancer. He is doing well with treatments. Our God is Good!

24. Beth:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:31 AM

God bless and heal you, Jim! You are such a blessing to us listeners and we are confident that our God will hear our prayers and restore you unto good health!!

25. Margaret:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:31 AM

I am praying for you, Jim. Keep your sense of humor. You are a blessing to all of us.

26. Rick & Beth Clark:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:32 AM

Father we Pray that our Great God will touch you Jim and completely heal you..we lay hands on you from God above....Praise God the Father, Jesus Christ & Holy Spirit

We love you brother Jim....

27. Heather Jiva:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:34 AM

Jim,

My 2 boys and I listen to you every morning on the way to school. Your wit, laughter and even just the sound of your voice uplifts our spirits to the place we know they need to be, keeping our eyes upon the Lord. What an amazing fight you put up the last time and what a blessing for us all to see the healing power of prayer. The Jiva family is praying earnestly for you and your family and that the Lord will bring you all strength and peace.

28. Pam Wrobel:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:42 AM

Continued prayers from your surgery pre op nurse 2 years ago!
    Sister in Christ,
    Pam

29. Gail Fugle:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:44 AM

Jim,
    I am praying for complete healing for you, Jim.
    ??????????????

30. Glenna Cox:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:45 AM

Praying for Jim!! God is able to destroy all these cancer cell. Believing for his healing as I prayed 2 yrs ago!! Then to God be the Glory.

31. Betty Boudreau:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:53 AM

Healing prayers being lifted as our God is a God of miracles. Praying for peace, comfort and love for you and your family in Jesus name.

32. Melanie:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:54 AM

Praying for healing, Jim! Our God is the ultimate doctor!

33. Jamie:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:56 AM

Praying God fully heals you and it does not return. Praying it is healed quickly and He opens doors for healing in ways you never knew.

34. Victoria Robbins:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:56 AM

You are in my prayers Jim! God is good!

35. Donna Mills:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:58 AM

Praying big TIME HEALING in Jesus name Lord touch GREAT man of GOD we do not understand why we all pray to you father for Mom many touch love peace and Big HEALING in Jesus name

36. Thad Lutz:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 10:08 AM

Get well soon Jim! We love you!

37. Joan Steinbacher:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 10:16 AM

So sad to hear about Jim. I enjoy listening every morning on my way to work. Prayers and thoughts for Jim and family??

38. Erin Yarborough:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 10:28 AM

We love you Jim! God's got this!!!

39. Melony Holmes:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 10:35 AM

Dear God,

We come to you in prayer for our Christian brother Jim Mann. Lord, we ask that you please lay your guiding hands upon him once again as you did 2 years ago, and heal his body from all the cancer and anything else that may be going on. Give him peace and comfort that you are always with him, and that you will always take care of him. We ask this in Your sweet and precious Holy Name, Lord. We love You! Amen!!

40. Linda S. Hoover:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 10:41 AM

Praying feverently for God's healing touch for a man who has lifted my spirits so many times.

41. Danielle Ebanks:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 10:46 AM

Prayers for Jim Mann! Breaks my heart but God is always in control! We love you Mann! Stay strong!

42. Karen Tanner:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 10:49 AM

Jim you are in God's arms. Remembering nothing is a surprise to Him. I have a friend who writes and sings. One of her latest his:
    "Sometimes a cup of sorrow, sometimes a cup of pain, sometimes my cup runs over like the showers of rain I don't know the cup God gives me bUT I know I can trust the Father so I drink it willingly".

43. Beth McCourry:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 11:32 AM

Joining you in prayer for Jim Mann! I don't know Jim personally but I know he has brought so many smiles and laughter to my heart in the mornings when I am getting ready for work and on my way to work. He has such a heart for the Lord and for others! Love and prayers going out to you, Jim!

44. Betty Meeks:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 11:54 AM

Prayers for Jim I pray Godheals his body love the show he is such an inspiration

45. Brenda Johnson:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 11:59 AM

Hold on to the promises of God He is able He did it once and He can do it again Amen

46. Cathy:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 12:12 PM

My prayers for Jim. He is such a special person as you all are! But the word cancer puts such a fear in us!
    BUT my bible says "God has not given us the spirit of fear BUT POWER, LOVE and self-control"! So with the spirit of power and love from my Father I am asking in the NAME OF JESUS this sickness from the enemy be removed from Jim's body NOW!

47. Kelly Smith:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 01:06 PM

We love you Jim!! This is just another bump in the rocky road of life. God has your back and do do we!

48. Amy Allman:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 01:07 PM

Jim prayed for You. We love You Brother in Christ!

49. Eddie Piercy:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 01:19 PM

Jim, you are in my prayers. I love hearing you on HIS radio in the mornings. My wife loves your cat stories. I am praying for a complete healing and restoration of your health. I ask that our great physician, Jesus Christ, that He will place your healing hand upon you now. My the Lord bring you comfort and peace. In Him, Pastor Eddie PIercy

In Him, Eddie Piercy

50. Vivian Stockwell:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 01:40 PM

Listening to HisRadio through Jim's first round with cancer was a bonding experience with my daughter. We, of course, listened every morning on the way to school drop off, so she heard the news with me, and we were able to have a tough conversation at the turn light. Throughout his treatment and recovery, we listened for news and prayed harder than I can recall praying for anyone, and bonded over how much we missed his cat stories, and how much he teases Rob and Alison. When y'all said he was coming back, you'd think you told her Santa was coming early, she got so excited in the van.
    We were together again when we heard that it was back, which lead to another difficult conversation, but we are already praying for you, Jim, and your family, and will continue to do so, because no matter where or how the healing takes place (and I love that you touched on that with Erica in the Living Room) HOW you've have handled all of this is awe inspiring, and such a testimony to those that may struggle with maintaining faith in the valleys.

51. julie kautzman:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 01:51 PM

hi Jim
    I pray that you have the right doctors and nurses to help you in your chemo . That you are provided with everything you need. but most of all that you are Healed by the stripes of Jesus .That you come back stronger and you have a testimony. God bless you and your family . In jesus name amen

52. Beth Tavel:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 01:57 PM

I am praying for Jim...for his complete healing, and for comfort and peace for him and his family & friends.

53. Kathy:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 02:30 PM

Prayers for Jim, his family. and HIS Radio.

54. Stephanie Pennington:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 02:32 PM

"Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13 You are my thoughts, my prayers and also in my heart.

55. Charlotte:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 02:49 PM

Lifting Jim up in prayer and Believing they are being answered! Jim has given love, hope and support to others and Our Father is well aware of Jim's heart and actions!

56. Susan:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 03:02 PM

Praying for you, Jim, & your family & believing that God will do a mighty work through you! Thank you for all you do for the listeners of his radio.

57. Cathleen Korzik:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 03:31 PM

Dear Lord, please help Jim through this fight. He has been such an inspiration to me and to so many of his listeners. Lord, he spreads Your word every day and gives others hope. Now it is our turn to pray for Jim, to ask you to heal Jim, and to lift his spirits to give him the hope he has shared with us. Matthew 18:20 says, "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." I imagine there are thousands "gathering" in prayer for Jim, so we know you are with him. Hold Jim in the palm of your hand, Lord, and comfort his through this journey.

58. Pam McBride:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 03:41 PM

I'm so sad to hear this news, Jim! But our God is mighty and able to do exceedly abundantly beyond!! Your positive personality & humor brightens our day on a daily basis as we listen to His radio! We are thankful for you! Know you will be prayed for daily!

59. Tim Stroud:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 04:01 PM

Prayers for Jim Mann and his family that the Will of GOD which is perfect in every way be with them that all prayers lifted up are answered in HIS perfect timing, for GOD alone is in control. LORD we know that YOU have YOUR hands on all whom have accepted JESUS as LORD & SAVIOR and seek HIM for forgiveness may YOU once again Bless Jim with a healing miracle that all may see YOUR mercy and grace, and love for all! AMEN!

60. Karol Tussing:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 04:03 PM

God hears your prayers.
    God feels your pain.
    He knows that you are overwhelmed.
    Exhausted, and worried about
    How everything is going to work out.
    God is saying to you today,
    "TRUST ME. I will get you through
    this season.
    I will fix what is broke
    REST IN ME."

Dear Heavenly Father,
    We love Jim and love to hear him on His radio. You love him more than we do. We are asking you to touch him once again with healing and peace. We are believing in confidence and faith that you will move. Thank you. In Jesus's name Amen!

61. Kathy Long:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 04:17 PM

Praying for Jim Mann and know that God has a plan that's bigger than we can ever imagine! What a testimony Jim has already demonstrated for listeners and we love his sense of humor through it all!

So thankful we serve the great physician! Love and prayers to all of you!

62. Janie Corwin:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 04:18 PM

Praying for you and your family Jim! He's got this. Thank you for your encouragement, sense of humor and the awesome cat stories!!! Love you Jim Mann!

63. Gail Dalton:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 04:35 PM

Praying for complete healing !!

64. Emilia Davis:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 04:59 PM

May our Lord have him chosen to heal, again, and I pray for his family, as they endure the process. I love listening to you all! Thank God for Christian radio!!

65. Theresa Garrett:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 05:09 PM

Prayers, lifting Jim up to the great healer, our Lord & Savior!!

66. Beth:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 05:34 PM

Praying for jim...love hearing him every morning at work. God has this, I am praying for another miracle!

67. Laura Humar:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 06:06 PM

Prayers for complete healing! We love you, Jim , and will be sending positive thoughts and cat snuggles your way. Your positive, courageous attitude is an inspiration!

68. JuDee McDonald:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 06:31 PM

Our "LORD" is so much more "'Greater'" than cancer or any infirmity!!! PRAYERS 4 JIM!!!

69. Sarah Parton:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 07:18 PM

Praying for Jim for complete healing!

70. Vickie:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 07:33 PM

I will be lifting Jim and his family up in prayer. I am also battling stage 4 breast cancer. I had it the first time in 1996 at the age of 37. It returned in 2014 with a vengeance. Several spots on my back, hip, sternum and last May found 2 spots on my liver. I have done radiation 4 times and chemo twice and right now I am on a chemo pill. God has walked the journey with me every step. I have not been sick the whole journey. I will be praying healing scriptures over Jim. The Lord is our great physician and he loves us so much!! Praying for Jim and his family as they go thru this journey.??

71. Julia Dragoun:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 08:13 PM

Praying for you Jim!! Love to listen to y’all.

72. Dora smith:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 08:37 PM

In prayer for your full recovery. Y'all feel like family to me and I am very saddened to hear of your troubles. God is good all the time. He has seen your ministry to spread his word and he will lift you up.

73. Priscilla Scott:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 08:48 PM

Jim, I have always loved your Self best on the show - becuz I too am in my 60's - and ohhh, the abuse you take from Alison & Jim! (Lol!????????) I know you're going to make it through this next challenge, you & God are just too wonderful not to. If I could give you a super-big hug and a kiss on the cheek right now, please know that I would, with all my heart. But I'm sending them through your mail, and I'll send many more in my prayers. Remember what Rosannadanna used to say"...it's always something!!" Keep the faith, Jim, and know we love you. Bunches.??????

74. Priscilla Scott:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 08:53 PM

(Sorry for typo! I meant "...Alison and Rob"!)

75. Judy Seegers:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 08:55 PM

Father God thank you so much for Jim who made such a difference in my life. I lift him up to you during this difficult time. Cover him under your wings and give him strength and peace. Pour out your love all over him and rid him of this ugly disease. Father God I believe you will heal Jims body and claim that miracle in Jesus Name!!!! I love you Jim Mann...... now go ahead and slay that Dragon!

76. Joyce:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:22 PM

I'm believing in Jesus name that this weapon "cancer that has formed against him will not prosper. I declare in the name of Jesus it is not" his" cancer and that he walks in divine health.

77. Jackie:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:28 PM

I am praying for Jim. I was very sad to read this news today. Our God is not surprised by this and He makes no mistakes. We don't understand why but we know we can trust God always. I pray Jim and his family will be strong and fight hard and also rest in the arms of Jesus. Treasure every minute and look to Jesus and not your circumstances.

78. Marian Hart:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 09:31 PM

Be strong in the Lord. You are in my prayers.

79. Samantha Lynn Edwards Chapman:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 10:17 PM

I just heard about Jim. My thoughts and prayers go out to Jim and his family! My prayer is that God will give Jim complete healing! I pray that he will give Jim the strength and courage to get through everyday until God heals him!! I love Jim and His Radio and my love and prayers are with you all. ????????

80. Gail:
    Jul 26, 2018 at 10:49 PM

Praying for Jim. He adds so much joy to my mornings with his dry humor, and especially his cat stories. I know God isn’t finished using him so my prayers are for God to do a God size miracle in Jim’s body, and soon.

81. Nancy:
    Jul 27, 2018 at 04:34 AM

Praying for Jim and thanking the Lord for a miracle in his life.

82. Bethel Knapp:
    Jul 27, 2018 at 05:04 AM

I am praying for Jim as he fights this battle. I would like to say, it is not "his cancer." He has cancer, an attack from the enemy on and in his body. This is not something to possess as though you own it. It is a battle starter in his body.

Fighting with Jim and all the other prayer warriors, Bethel

83. Teresa Smith:
    Jul 27, 2018 at 09:17 AM

Prayers

84. Renee Sherbert:
    Jul 27, 2018 at 10:03 AM

You encourage my Niece and I and give us strength every morning when I hear your voice and silly cat stories. I hope you are encouraged by the countless people that are lifting you before the Father in prayer! We love you Jim and remember, you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you! Phil 4:13.
    Love, HOPE, and prayers!
    Renee & Ivey

85. Faith Kappler:
    Jul 27, 2018 at 11:49 AM

Hello, my mother removed her skin cancer using a black slave from Europe. Please consider it Jim.

86. Faith Kappler:
    Jul 27, 2018 at 11:50 AM

87. June Smith:
    Jul 27, 2018 at 01:20 PM

My prayers are definitely with Jim Mann and his family. God can heal him.

88. Dora:
    Jul 27, 2018 at 01:28 PM

Me and my kids always listen to his morning crew and we love you guys, we love Jim.. me and my kids are praying for him.. there is power in prayer and there is power in the Name of Jesus.

89. Sharon K Hyatt:
    Jul 27, 2018 at 03:47 PM

Prayers for Jim and you all. So sad to hear but know God is in control. Love you all so very much.

90. Betty T.:
    Jul 27, 2018 at 05:49 PM

Jim, you have given us so many early morning laughs and words of encouragement. Thank you! I pray the you will allow our Lord to be your courage as you face the unknown. His righteous and grace are big and strong enough EVERY DAY for us. Peace be yours.

91. Sarah Warren:
    Jul 27, 2018 at 10:02 PM

In prayer for you, Jim!

92. Sarah Warren:
    Jul 27, 2018 at 10:02 PM

In prayer for you, Jim!

93. Steve Kaminski:
    Jul 27, 2018 at 10:25 PM

I just want say how much I appreciate listening to Jim Mann in the morning. I listen to His Radio on the way to work and Jim helps to get my day off to a good start. I love his sense of humor. I have prayed and will continue to pray for his complete healing.

94. John Zenoni:
    Jul 28, 2018 at 08:28 AM

I have only been an active listener for about 6 months now but your morning crew is awesome and I have grown to love each of the personalities on the program. I am so sorry to hear about Jim and pray that God will be with him through this difficult time and that he will be made whole again.

95. Darlene Coogler:
    Jul 28, 2018 at 11:56 AM

I think it would be great to get T-shirts printed with the Fight like a Mann logo to show support & possibly raise money. It’s very cool to see others out & about recognizing a common prayer. He will be in my prayers????????

96. Laurel Wanner:
    Jul 28, 2018 at 12:17 PM

Praying......affirming Jim's body is whole through the presence of God. He need only believe this for the truth to be revealed. My God's wholeness be revealed in the outcome.

97. Cyndi Lanier:
    Jul 28, 2018 at 04:39 PM

Praying for Jim with all of my heart. ??

98. M J McKinney:
    Jul 28, 2018 at 06:50 PM

And behold there came a leper and worshiped Him saying Lord, if thou wilt thou can make me clean. And Jesus put forth His hand and touched him saying "I will, be thou clean." (Matt. 8:2-3)

You're in my heart and prayers, Jim Mann. Love, Prayers, Blessings.....To God be the Glory

99. Kaitlyn:
    Jul 29, 2018 at 05:02 PM

I was just riding home from the grocery store when I heard Jim on the radio announce that his stage iv cancer is back. Oddly enough I felt a peace through Jim's voice that brought me to tears. I cried the rest of the way home, in awe that in this terrible and scary time, Jim remains faithful and positive. You are a true testimony of having faith, Jim. Thank you, His Radio, for providing the encouragement and lessons I need. Praying for healing, Jim!

100. Amanda L. McLeod:
    Jul 29, 2018 at 06:57 PM

Jim, I just went through my second round with Lymphoma. I'm waiting to take some pictures. I am praying for you and I will put you on my church's prayer list. With my 1st diagnosis I made a conscious and deliberate decision to trust in the Lord and my doctor and I never looked back. My focus is on Him. God bless you, Jim.

101. Linda:
    Jul 30, 2018 at 07:47 AM

Praying for Hid’s peace that passes all understanding.

102. Amy Kuhns:
    Jul 30, 2018 at 04:14 PM

Jim, I hope you will go to this conference in Colorado Springs, CO. It will be worth the trip!! http://www.healingishere.org/
    This weeks message: https://www.awmi.net/video/this-weeks-tv/

103. JuDee:
    Jul 31, 2018 at 03:20 AM

May the Lord give you strength & a miraculous healing. God is in the business of miracles! Knowing God is bigger than any cancer, He can heal you. Praying 4 the Mann.

104. Donna:
    Jul 31, 2018 at 02:00 PM

Jim, prayers and prayers for you during this time in your life. Thank you for each day you are on the air, I listen to you guys every morning. You have touched my life! Thoughts and prayers for healing. Stay strong and know you will be lifted up each day.

105. Debbi B.:
    Aug 02, 2018 at 10:14 AM

I am sad to hear that Jim's cancer has returned. I am praying for you and your family as you go through this difficult process. I pray that the treatment you receive will be effective at eliminating the cancer. May God grant you peace.

106. Wendy Bass:
    Aug 02, 2018 at 02:47 PM

Jim, You add such sunshine to our mornings! My daughter and I listen to you every day heading to school. You make the drive so fun and uplifting. We are wholeheartedly praying for a complete recovery that every spot, tumor, etc. be completely healed and that you can return to spreading sunshine once again! We are lifting you up today as you have testing! Cling to Jesus!

107. Denise:
    Aug 02, 2018 at 06:03 PM

May love, prayer, peace, grace, and lots of cat stories sustain you. God is good, laughter is medicine, and miracles are real. I will be praying for you.

108. Kelly Simon:
    Aug 02, 2018 at 07:48 PM

Prayers God comforts you with peace and fills you with strength! Your show Thursday morning was testimony of your faith and trust in our Lord, your "tumor humor" that you can speak so openly, staying up-beat and positive is truly amazing!! Also, you couldn't have said it better "God is not our genie, God is our Journey." Stay strong, may God bless you and your family.

109. Alan Joyal:
    Aug 02, 2018 at 11:09 PM

May GOD bless you Jim. GOD heals those who serve him. You will once again be cancer free soon. I pray for you daily. I am in the military, serving our great country, but nothing like you, serving GOD. GOD bless you, and hope to meet you one day soon. From Savannah, GA, GOD Bless Mr. MANN

110. Burt Jones:
    Aug 03, 2018 at 10:34 PM

Jim I feel as if you Rob and Allison are a part of my family! I talk about your show to my Family all the time! I love how you care for and love others, while making us laugh! I am praying for you Jim. Thank you for making our Days brighter!

111. Laura H:
    Aug 07, 2018 at 09:37 PM

Jim, thank you for witnessing to your faith as you fight this disease one more time. Thank you for allowing your suffering to be a means to bring others closer to Christ. Our family’s prayers are with you.

112. Susan:
    Aug 09, 2018 at 07:14 AM

The peace of God which passes all understanding is certainly evident in you during this time. It is a daily reminder that we are to remain faithful and confident in whose Hands we rest. May God bless you and your family through this trying time. Thank you for all you do on His Radio and for the ever constant testimony you are to His loving care. You are in my prayers!

113. Shelia:
    Aug 10, 2018 at 10:06 AM

I'm joining the prayer band wagon in praying for Jim. Truly, he is a walking testimony to God's perfect peace. I am a cancer survivor of 2 years now. Mine was a Stage IV "unknown primary". Talk about confusion! But God lovingly walked me through the chemo & radiation. He is a good, good God. Jim, you light up the radio w/ your funny stories. If you feel like it, keep us posted on how we can pray for you very specifically. Thank you all very much for letting God live through your lives every week day and bringing us music for worship and which glorifies Him!!! Love to all. Shelia

114. Paul Eill:
    Aug 11, 2018 at 02:28 PM

God's Blessings of comfort and strength during this battle brother.

115. Edie:
    Oct 15, 2018 at 06:01 PM

Fellow cancer survivor- scripture that meant and means a lot to me.......... Isaiah 41:10
    praying for healing and comfort