In submitting my entry, I for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators, waive and release any and all rights and claims for damages I may have now or hereafter arising against the His Radio/WLFJ, Radio Training Network, I Can Only Imagine, LLC, and all sponsors and their employees, officers, directors, principals, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns, including but not limited to any and all claims of damages, injuries, demands, actions whatsoever, however they may occur, arising as a result of my participation directly or indirectly. Furthermore, I hereby grant full permission to any and all of the foregoing to use my name, my voice, video, and/or picture in any broadcasts, telecasts, advertising, promotion or other account of this event for any purposes whatsoever without thought of remuneration.
Winners must confirm Grand Prize receipt by Monday, February 19th, 2018.
His Radio staff will work with winner to coordinate travel and hotel accomodations.
- Participants in a His Radio promotion, resulting in a prize or award, must be 21 years or older to win, unless otherwise specified. Satisfactory proof of identification and age must be presented before claiming a prize if the prize is not mailed.
- A person cannot enter on behalf of another person (unless otherwise specified).
- There may only be one winner of any His Radio promotion per household during a one-year period.
- His Radio is not responsible for lost or delayed mail, for telephone or fax equipment failures, or for email system malfunctions causing a contestant to lose or delay the chance to participate.
- His Radio will keep a file of customized rules for each promotion.
- Employees of the Radio Training Network, His Radio volunteers, and persons involved with providing the prize or award, or the immediate families of such employees, volunteers and persons, are not eligible to participate or win. (A volunteer is defined as someone who works over 40 hours per year for His Radio.)
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with winning the prize. Winners will need to sign a W-9 form, provided by His Radio, before receiving any prizes valued at over $600.
- Participants must be US citizens for prizes valued at $600 or greater, unless otherwise specified.
- Prizes have no cash equivalent and are not transferable.
- His Radio reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in its sole discretion, either before or after a winner has been selected.
- His Radio management will have sole discretion to decide any questions concerning the interpretation of rules governing the promotion and the administration of the promotion, and such decisions shall be final.
- The promotion rules may be amended at any time by His Radio management without prior notice. However, all changes will be published on the His Radio Website and effective as of that date.
- In the case of a tie, His Radio reserves the right to choose the winner by any method it deems appropriate.
- His Radio reserves the right to reject or discard any incomplete or confusing entry and any entry not submitted in accordance with promotion rules.
- No promotion, promotion rules, or explanations thereof shall be construed or implemented in any way which violates applicable laws and regulations, including FCC rules and regulations.
- Participants will not have any expectation of privacy concerning the information submitted or the announcement of winners. His Radio reserves the right to use such information for any purpose as His Radio deems appropriate.
- Submission of an entry or response shall constitute acceptance of the promotion rules and a waiver of any and all claims against the Radio Training Network and His Radio related to the promotion.
- No purchase or donation is necessary to enter.